During the 9th – 15th October it’s National Chocolate Week. Of course everyone has a favourite recipe but this is ours.
We love these delicious little chocolate buttons. They are really easy to make, with friends or family, even your children would have loads of fun making these.
To make these delicious chocolate treats you will need:
- Chocolate – milk, white or dark whichever is your favourite.
- Flavours, such as hazelnuts, honeycomb, freeze dried raspberry or fudge
Method to make these treats:
- Melt your chocolate, you can do this in the microwave or in a bowl above simmering water. If you choose to do this in the microwave remember to do small bursts of 10 seconds and mix often as you don’t want it to burn or dry out.
- Whilst the chocolate is melting put a tray, with baking parchment on, in the freezer.
- Cut your flavour choices into tiny pieces, ready for sprinkling.
- Once the chocolate has melted, take the tray out of the freezer and slowly spoon small circles around the tray.
- Place in the freezer again for 5 minutes or until
- Finally sprinkle and push in your favourite flavours.
Then voila! Tasty chocolate treats!